- This event has passed.
Sing Out for Shelter
February 20, 2016 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
SAVE THE DATE FOR “SOS”!
Saturday, February 20, 2016 (8 pm)
Please join the Augmented 8 and our special guests —The Whiffenpoofs, the Deltones, Supreme Chord, and 5 O’clock Shadow—for an award-winning a cappella concert
For almost twenty-five years, the Sing Out for Shelter (“SOS”) concert, organized by DC’s own Augmented 8, has brought together the best of contemporary a cappella singing to raise funds for organizations that assist the homeless in the Metropolitan DC area. With your help and support, SOS has raised over $200,000 for our partner charities like Christ House, Friendship Place and Metropolitan House. Please join us again on February 20 to support our homeless brothers and sisters – and to enjoy some fantastic choral music!
- Augmented 8
- Metropolitan Memorial United Methodist Church
3401 Nebraska Avenue
Washington, DC 20016 United States + Google Map
News and Updates
- A Cappella Thrives in the Time of Covid-19 and Physical Distance-Sing (Updated September 18, 2021) April 25, 2020
- Words and Music to “That’s Spring Sing to Me” May 17, 2019
- Fun Things to Do in Princeton April 17, 2018
- Food and Dining Spring Sing 2018 April 17, 2018
- Spring Sing 2018: Directions and Getting Around April 17, 2018
AACA on Twitter
- Performance audio tracks from Spring Sing 60 Evanston are available on the website: http://t.co/082qjB9fvw 6 years ago
- Counting down to our 60th anniversary, Spring Sing 2017 / May 5 – May 7 http://t.co/fhWMMz4oLh 6 years ago
- Save the date! Spring Sing 59 in Washington DC. April 29 - May 1, 2016 7 years ago