- This event has passed.
Spring Sing 2016!
April 29, 2016 @ 3:00 pm - May 1, 2016 @ 5:00 pm
Join us in Washington D.C. for a fun-filled weekend of entertainment, friendship, and great a cappella.
April 29 – May 1, 2016, the Augmented Eight will be hosting our 59th annual Spring Sing in our Nation’s Capitol. Friday night performances, cocktail, dinner, and woodshedding will be celebrated among the flora and fauna of the United States Botanic Gardens. The National Museum of the American Indian will be the backdrop for our Saturday concert performances. The centrally located Holiday Inn-National Capitol will Spring Sing Central. We look forward to singing you in May.
- American A Cappella Alliance
News and Updates
- A Cappella Thrives in the Time of Covid-19 and Physical Distance-Sing (Updated September 18, 2021) April 25, 2020
- Words and Music to “That’s Spring Sing to Me” May 17, 2019
- Fun Things to Do in Princeton April 17, 2018
- Food and Dining Spring Sing 2018 April 17, 2018
- Spring Sing 2018: Directions and Getting Around April 17, 2018
AACA on Twitter
- Performance audio tracks from Spring Sing 60 Evanston are available on the website: http://t.co/082qjB9fvw 6 years ago
- Counting down to our 60th anniversary, Spring Sing 2017 / May 5 – May 7 http://t.co/fhWMMz4oLh 6 years ago
- Save the date! Spring Sing 59 in Washington DC. April 29 - May 1, 2016 7 years ago